Cauliflower, a member of the cruciferous family, is a nutritional powerhouse! Rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, high in antioxidants, carotenoids, fibre, minerals, and phenolic compounds, cauliflower is a superfood and an incredible detoxifier. Yum!
This recipe is the most delicious, nourishing, easy Cauliflower Steak Recipe. A vegan twist on an old favourite cauliflower and cheese.
Cheesey Cauliflower Steak
Write a review
- Head of Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Slice the head of cauliflower into 1 inch thick steak-like pieces.
- Brush both sides of cauliflower with olive oil & place on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- In a bowel, combine 1/4 cup nutritional yeast, 1 tsp garlic powder and salt & pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast mixture onto oiled cauliflower.
- Bake at 425 for 40mins, turning once.
Honestly Nourish http://honestlynourish.com/