- 2 cups zucchini shredded, squeezed to remove moisture
- 2 large ripe bananas mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour can sub for gluten free flour of choice
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp high quality sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips dairy free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mash the two bananas. Add the zucchini, coconut sugar, 2 tbsp. coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
- In another bowl or large measuring cup add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and stir to combine.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined. Do not over stir.
- Fold chocolate chips into mixture.
- Pour into lined loaf pan and take care to spread evenly.
- Bake for 50-60 mins, or until a knife or toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let rest in for 10 minutes. ENJOY!
Share this Recipe