If you are looking for the perfect afternoon pick-me-up then you have found it in these delicious, nutritious energy bites!
Packed with nourishing vitamins, minerals and healthy fats, these babies are perfect with a cup of tea to get you through the dreaded 3pm slump.
- 13 - 15 Medjool Dates (pits removed)
- 1/2 cup Oats (rolled or quick oats)
- 1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
- 1/4 cup Organic, Fairtrade unsweetened Chocolate Chips
- 3 tablespoons Organic, Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 heaping tablespoon Flax Seeds
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Pulse dates in a food processor until they are in small pieces or form a ball.
- Add all other ingredients to the food processor and pulse until combined.
- With your hands, roll the mixture into balls about 1 inches in diameter.
- Store in the fridge (for about a week) or freezer.
- Best served straight out of the fridge.