Gimme More Guacamole
Easy to make, full of healthy fats, this recipe is the perfect way to use up those avocados that ripen on your counter all at the exact same time.
- 4 avocados ripe
- 1 lime juice
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp high quality sea salt
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- hot sauce to taste
- Halve avocados and remove pits.
- Dice avocado flesh and place in a large bowl.
- Into the bowl of diced avocados add cilantro, garlic, diced red onion, salt and lime juice. Add hot sauce of choice if using, I like tabasco or any Louisiana style, start with a few drops.
- Using a large spoon or spatula combine all ingredients being careful to keep some avocado cubes in tact.
- Taste guacamole, adding more lime juice or hot sauce if necessary.
- Serve with your favourite organic corn chips or vegetables or use as a topping on your favourite meals.